Return to Session Proposals
MLA Conference Proposals: Submission, Review and Selection Process
Submission, Review, and Selection Process
Conference session proposals will be reviewed by the MLA Conference Program Planning Committee for consistency with conference themes, coverage of topics of timeliness and interest to members, and credentials of presenter(s).
- by April 29 – Proposal deadline
- by May 6 – Program selection
- by May 13 – Program acceptance/rejection notification
- by June 3 – Final presentation details
- by June 24 – Session date/time assignment notification
Complete the online proposal form. You will need to complete a separate form for each session you are proposing.