WHAT: MILE 2017 Conference
WHEN: May 2-5, 2017
WHERE: Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge, 25039 Tame Fish Lake Road, Deerwood, MN 56444
REGISTRATION OPENS: March 9, 2017
REGISTRATION CLOSES: April 7, 2017
- $435 for Single-Occupancy
- $250 for Double-Occupancy (NOTE: If selecting double-occupancy a roommate will be assigned to you.)
- MILE Conference registration
- 3 nights of overnight sleeping accommodations, room reservations arranged by MLA
- 3 days of complimentary meals & break refreshments
- Hard copy of Strengths Based Leadership
MILE members are invited on May 2-5, 2017 as we Lead for Life. This exclusive event is restricted to MILE members only, and is hosted by the Minnesota Library Association's Institute for Leadership Excellence.
We're very excited about our program this year. Our agenda includes:
Tuesday: Creativity and improv kickoff with Theater of Public Policy
Wednesday: Leading for diversity, inclusion, & equity with Dr. Nicole Cooke
Thursday: Strengths-based leadership with Nikki Daniels
Friday: Mentor Day: Developing a Successful Relationship
Plus panel discussions featuring more library leaders from throughout Minnesota!
Special thanks for the generosity of this year’s sponsors, the Minnesota Library Foundation, the Minnesota Department of Education, and Minitex.