WHAT: MILE 2015 Conference
WHEN: May 12 – 15, 2015
WHERE: Sugar Lake Lodge, 37584 Otis Lane, Cohasset, MN 55721
REGISTRATION OPENS: March 2, 2015
REGISTRATION CLOSES: April 11, 2015
$435 for Single-Occupancy Studio Lodge Room (16 available*)
$250 for Double-Occupancy One-Bedroom Lodge Room (8 available*)
· MILE Conference registration
· 3 nights of overnight sleeping accommodations, room reservations arranged by MLA
· 3 days of complimentary meals & break refreshments
· Hard copy of Strengths Based Leadership
* The first five event registrants will receive FREE UPGRADES to luxury Lodge Suites!
MILE members are invited on May 12 - 15, 2015 as we Live Out Loud. This exclusive event is restricted to MILE members only, and is hosted by the Minnesota Library Association's Institute for Leadership Excellence.
We're very excited about our program this year. Our agenda includes:
Tuesday: Creativity kickoff with Barry Kudrowitz
Wednesday: Strengths Finder for Leadership
Thursday: Innovative leadership with James LaRue
Friday: Positive reinforcement with mentors
Plus panel discussions featuring more library leaders from throughout Minnesota!
Special thanks for the generosity of this year’s sponsors, the Minnesota Library Foundation, the Minnesota Department of Education, and Minitex.